Working in the health industry and training clientele since 2007, I believe fitness is different for everyone but encompasses a proper mindset, nutrition and lifestyle for the individual's goals as well as needs. Although just a few of my regular clients are athletes. I still consider all my clients athletes. The demands of daily life mirror and scale to those of sport. For me fitness is a lifestyle, passion, hobby and profession all rolled into one. I understand for you it may not be. What I’m here to to do is help you do and accomplish your goals you may not have done otherwise.
- B.S., Business Management, Minor in Kinesiology, San Jose State University
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), National Academy Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), American College of Sports Medicine
- ACE Pre/Post Natal Certified-International Youth Conditioning Association Certification
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES), National Academy Sports Medicine
- Russian Kettlebell Certified (RKC)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach
- Athletes Performance Mentorship-Phase 1
I was born in 1985 I am one of four siblings. My parents are originally from Guatemala and I am bilingual. I have two dogs and I got married in July 4th 2015 to my wife Mallory who wanted to make sure I would never forget. My greatest athletic accomplishment: A tie between finishing my first Olympic Distance Triathlon and doing the Russian Kettlebell Challenge including 100 snatches in five minutes.
Fun Facts about me:
- Loves the 49ers
- Puts hot sauce on everything
- Hates puzzles
- Listens to at least two audio books per month
- Has claimed partial custody of his wife's Chihuahua/dachshund mix named Spice!